How to Manage Citi Credit Card Online Portal
Are you a Citi Credit Card holder? If you are not, then apply for it quickly as you can manage your Citi credit card online through simple process visiting www.citicards.com. By using online services, you can check balance, transfer balance, pay utility bills and get card statements too. What are you waiting for?
How to Get Citi Credit Card Online by visiting www.citicards.com
You can apply for Citi Credit Card online. If any of you really don’t have any credit card, then it’s a best chance for you to get a good one. Apply for it now. But before applying, choose a credit card most suitable for you according to your financial situation as Citi bank offers a large variety of credit cards. After selecting a suitable credit card, the next step is to apply for it online.
- Turn on your PC and open www.citicards.com.
- Go the green box “Begin your application” on their home page.
- After that, give your some information like email address, phone number, name, date of birth, nationality, profession, company name, address etc.
- After entering the required information, agree to Terms and Conditions
- Click on “Submit”. That’s it.
You have successfully completed the process to get a Citi Credit card. Now, you will get your new Citi Credit card within few days and after that you can manage it online. The credit cards offered by Citi Bank are:
- Citibank Rewards Card
- No joining fees.
- 10 reward points on Rs.125 at Department Store.
- More than 3,500 offers across hotels, shopping, movies etc.
- Indian Oil Citi Platinum Card
- Earn 4 Turbo Points on Rs.150 spent on fuel
- Earn 2 Turbo Points on Rs. 150 at grocery stores
- No annual fee when your total purchase in more than Rs.30,000 per annum
- Citibank Premier Miles Card
- 10 miles for Rs.100 on any airline transaction
- Redeem these miles over a 100 airlines
- Annual Card fee is Rs.3000
Process to Register on Citi Website
Credit card holders can manage their Citi Credit Card Accounts online and enjoy various online services. For this, users have to register on the website of Citi bank. If you have already an account, then just enter your User ID and password to enjoy unlimited online services. In order to register online, user must have:
- Mobile or PC
- Proper working internet connection
- Credit card number
- Personal information
Simply follow the given below steps to register yourself on site:
- Turn on your device and type www.citicards.com in URL`s address.
- Go to the option “Sign in”.
- If you have already an account, then just enter User ID and password to get online services.
- If you don’t have one, then go to “Register”.
- Enter your credit card number and tick the “Agree to Terms and Conditions”.
- After that, click on “Continue” to proceed forward.
- Then, it will ask you to give some personal information.
- After entering the required information, you can login to your account and manage Citi Credit card online.
About Citi Bank
Citi Bank was founded almost 200 years ago and is the one of biggest financial services corporation. It has more than 2,600 branches in 19 different countries. It has 1494 branches only in Mexico, 723 in United States, and others are in Poland, Canada, India, UAE, Pakistan etc.