All the Mysubwaycard holders can visit www.mysubwaycard.com to check their gift card. But if you are one of new Subway Gift card holder then you can register it online. So, you can enjoy its several facilities. You will also be able to manage your credit card. By registration of Subway card, you will get all the notifications of latest offers from Subway.
Some other benefits are also given to members. You will also earn some points from the card. Then from these points you will earn several rewards like free chips, drinks and even Subway sandwiches. This is also reloadable in any Subway store.
Subway is a fast-food restaurant. It was founded in 1965 with its headquarters situated in Connecticut, USA. Subway got its name from its sandwich offerings that look like submarines thus called submarine sandwiches or subs.
How to Register Mysubwaycard Online
If you are looking to register your mysubwaycard online. Then you are on the right place because we are going to teach you all the important steps.
- Visit mysubwaycard.com and there click on the option of register card.
- Start giving your personal info in the section provided on the screen. Your personal info includes name, email address, password and mobile number.
- Then choose and answer the security question provided on the screen.
- Provide the info including My Subway Card number and PIN other info as well.
- Lastly enter home address, date of birth and gender
- Lastly click on the submit button.
Steps to access your Subway gift card balance
To access the subway gift card balance, visit the website of www.mysubwaycard.com.
On the website, you will see the option of top menu with small faints. Some of its items will be Subway Card, Subway Kids. There click on the option of Subway card.
Then you just need to enter some required details. After filling all the information click the ok button. So, you will be able to check your Gift Card Balance.